Monday, November 12, 2007

Spiritualized Set List (Pretty Certain)
1. Sitting On Fire
2. Lord Dont Let It Rain On Me
3. True Love Will Find You In The End
4. Cool Waves
5. Amen
6. Going Down Slow
7. Feel So Sad
8. Soul On Fire
9. Walking W/ Jesus
10. Stop Your Crying
11. All of My Tears
12. Baby Im Just A Fool
13. Anything More
14. Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space/I Can't Help Falling In Love With You
15. Broken Heart
16. Lord Can You Hear Me
17. Oh Happy Day

Simple Kid Set List: (Need to Double Check this)
1. Lil' King Kong
2. Cold Like A Stone
3. Its Not Easy Being Green (Duet w/ Kermit on a Projection Screen)
4. Old Misty Cap
5. Truck On
6. Serotonin

Show Notes: Very intimate show, overall extremely enjoyable. Simple Kid was a pleasant surprise and hearing the sequence of Anything More/Ladies & Gentlemen We Are Floating In Space/I Can't Help Falling In Love With You was my personal high light of the evening. A little saddened there was no Straight & Narrow played or Come Down Easy (I assumed this wasn't going to get played but hope kept me blinded until I saw the set list and it was absent.) A greater review to follow....

No comments: