Friday, December 14, 2007

Back into Gear



A single final obstructs my free time, otherwise I am back to posting. I am a little bummed, my recent acquisition of the Fluid's Clear Black Paper's B-side is fucked up after Try Try Try, I emailed the ebay seller to notify him of this glaring problem, no resolution. total weak sauce. Anyhow, by sheer luck I stumbled upon this blog Wilfully Obscure http://wilfullyobscure.blogspot.com/2007/10/fluid-clear-black-paper-lp-freak-magnet.html
[Still working on linking issues]
that has vinyl rips of both Clear Black Paper (Glitter house version) and Freak Magnet (Also Glitter house version). However what truly makes this link the tits is that there is another link to another blog that has their entire discography up for dl. Anyone that has any bootlegs of their shows I want them so send me emails. I have to go decode Cure bootlegs to cdrs now.
heres a sick Radio Birdman video from 1978 [PS- Radio Birdman Slays, so does fellow Aussie Rockers Asteroid B-612]

No comments: