Thursday, March 6, 2008

Elixir Recap


A short recap of the fund raiser that took place @ Elixir Wednesday Evening:
There's no exact science to Long Island's, just copious amounts of the wrong synergy of alcohol, insofar as everything that should not belong in a single glass gets placed in a single glass guaranteed to supply the drinker with a headache the following morning or at least that was my attempted goal as I prepared them for unassuming patrons. The Discovery of Fernet and Ginger displaced any sort of bar/drink knowledge I thought I possessed. I rocked out to a joyous melody of the Mats, GNR, Maiden, the Cure, New Order, Motorhead, Oasis, etc. The bar was packed full of CSB/ the beca department's finest and I got to enjoy my favorite Porter, Speakeasy's Hunter's Point [or as I like to call it the "eyes" while motioning with two displaced fingers to my eyes ] until the keg gave out and the last remnants gave me a malty facial. Overall it was great night.

No comments: