Monday, January 28, 2008

Quick Update

After preforming some extensive research (ie wikipedia) I learned that the Whistle tips video below in over five years old. I've also found several remixes of said video which are equally as entertaining. The focal point of this update is to tell everyone I found this great site http://themightybooshonline.com/ that has the Mighty Boosh episodes available to watch. This is quite excellent news for those of us (like myself) who live in the US and do not get BBC3 on their cable provider nor have a dvd player that reads all sectors (the series dvds are formatted for non US dvd players). For those who don't follow the Boosh, its the show that the Old Gregg video was captured from in another post below, recommended viewing. I am going to add it to the links in the corner. Other important news worth mentioning is Wooden Shjips and Autolux are playing this Thursday @ the Independent. Tix are $16 and doors open at 7:30 show starts at 8pm.

No comments: